Develop business and decision-making skills to effectively manage and lead organizations in a competitive and interconnected global environment.
- Part-time flexible MBA, 2 Semesters (October to June)
- 60 credits = 510 hours
- 9 core courses
- 3 electives
- Study Tour (5 credits) in Madrid, Spain
- Final Project (10 credits)
Study Tour in Madrid Spain (IE Madrid)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Prior working experience: 3 years
- English proficiency (TOEFL 79 or equivalent)
- 12 500 USD => 120 000 DHs (application fees: 525 USD => 5000 DHs )
- Scholarships are available and are granted under various criteria such as: financial need, merit, nationality, professional background, leadership abilities, field of previous studies etc.