- Access to UIR education is based on criteria of excellence and successful completion of entrance exams.
- Applications to UIR programs must be submitted through the website via the following link: www.uir.ac.ma
- Candidates must take different types of tests (written and/or oral competitive exams) depending on the chosen field of study.
The process consists of the following steps:
- Step 1: Pre-application on the UIR website,
- Step 2: Preparation of the online application form
- Step 3: Invitation to take the exam
- Step 4: Qualifying tests: Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, French, English (Engineering and IT program);
- Qualifying tests: Mathematics, Physics (Energy Engineering Program);
- Qualifying tests: Mathematics, physics, English ( Automotive/Aerospace Engineering Program);
- Step 5: Admission test: Interview to assess motivation and personality
- Step 6: Admission