A certain number of weekly hours of PE classes are scheduled for certain academic majors to allow students: :
- To adopt an athletic and sports culture that allows them to get out of sedentary life and practice sports on a regular basis,
- To touch on the usefulness of interpersonal skills, and to be aware of one's body,
- To learn how to get active (warm-up, recovery, stretching, etc.), …
- To acquire the basic skills and principles of sports training,
- To access the plurality of sports disciplines.