Admission Process – Undergraduate candidates:
The admission process consists of different steps. You will be able to follow the progress of your application with your applicant code via the UIR website.
- A 3-hour essay in French on a theme related to architecture or the city.
- A drawing test on a given theme (reproduction drawing, free drawing)
- Oral interview
- Final admission
- High school degree with an economics specialization
- High school degree with a specialization in Mathematical Science A and B
- High school degree with a specialization in Experimental Science: SVT (life and earth sciences) and PC (Physics, Chemistry)
- French high school degree: Scientific (S) and economic series (ES)
- Foreign high school degree recognized as equivalent