- Step No. 1: Online pre-application on our website: www.uir.ac.ma
- Step No. 2: Preparation of your online application
- Step No. 3: Validation of your online application
- Step No. 4: Invitation to the admission tests
Applications to UIR programs are only processed electronically. Only applications submitted via the UIR application platform will be considered.
This first step is essential. You must carefully follow the instructions provided to you and enter the information accurately. Once you are logged in to the application form, you will be automatically directed at each step based on the answers you enter.
- School curriculum
- Choice of program(s)
When creating your account, you will be able to freely choose a login and password. These must be stored in a safe place as they will allow you to access your applicant page and closely monitor your application online.
Once your login and password have been created, you must log in directly to your applicant page in order to complete your application by choosing your program (you can choose several programs). You are required to complete your application with the requested documents by scanning them and uploading them to your applicant page (one file per batch or 7 files):
- Copies of transcripts from your university studies (after high school)
- ID or passport copy
- A copy of the high school diploma or equivalent diploma
- Copy of the last diploma obtained or certificate of successful completion “If obtained”. .
Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email notifying you whether your application has been approved or rejected.
After the approval of your application, you must log in to your applicant page and choose the time slot that suits you via the “appointment” section to schedule an admission interview.
* Applications to UIR programs are only processed electronically. Only applications submitted via the UIR application platform will be considered.
Applicants who have been accepted into UIR programs must register with the Academic Affairs Department before the beginning of the academic year each year. The documents required for registration can be downloaded via the links below: