The mini-projects of semester 6 in the 3rd year consist of a collaborative work involving bibliographical research, modelling and calculation using software if necessary, and a problem proposed by a teacher related to energy.
The skills sought are:
- Learning to work in a group,
- Mastering bibliographical research and applying the acquired scientific knowledge.
- Learning to conduct a scientific research and development study,
- Knowing how to be scientifically rigorous,
- Knowing how to deliver a formatted written presentation (report) and an oral presentation in a limited time (defense) of the research conducted and the obtained findings.