The ECINE program is based on several pillars:
• Practical work: Once students have graduated, this experimental contribution prepares them for the job market,
• The scientific and industrial calculation codes, strongly required by the industrial environment, expertise and consulting firms, etc...
• Academic exchange,
• International mobility.
Among the types of mobility, in addition to the semester 8 mobility and within the framework of the agreement between the University of Lorraine and the International University of Rabat, three options are available:
• Either spend the 2 semesters of the 5th year at the Faculty of Science and Technology of Nancy (FSTN), as part of a double degree,
• Either complete the 4th and 5th year at the EEIGM in Nancy as part of a double degree,
• Either spend the 4th and 5th year at the ENSEM of Nancy as part of a double degree.
Please note that the above-mentioned mobility is only reserved for outstanding students in terms of excellence, rigor and assiduity.