SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AT ECINE
Research at ECINE is carried out in 2 laboratories, the LERMA and the TICLAB, and revolves around 3 fields: energy, materials and control.
- Building Thermal Systems
- Micro-grids using renewable energies
- Gravity energy storage
- Heat exchangers
- Modeling flows in a wind field
- Anaerobic digesters
- Phase change materials
- Plant fiber composite materials
- Materials for refrigeration
- Living materials (especially bones)
- Functional materials
- Thermal metrology
- Diagnosis and control using expert systems (application to renewable energies)
- Optimization of complex system operation (application to buildings and electric vehicles)
The basic engineering sciences used in these applications are numerous: Thermal, physical, physical chemistry, fluid mechanics, solid mechanics, automation and electrical engineering.
In addition to the techniques used: Numerical simulation, homogenization, identification and control.