DOWNLOAD THE BROCHUREE
The Rabat Business School IPM Program prepares students to become agile "Field Managers" who can adapt to the multicultural context and to embark on new paths.
The pedagogy of the IPM is based on an experiential approach that aims at "learning in action", by comparing the field experience and the conceptual contributions (8 months of discovery and experimentation in companies).
The students can opt for one the two-degree courses: standard (50% French, 50% English) or English (100%)
The Bachelor's program is structured in 2 main pedagogical phases:
Two years of core curriculum offering general management training with periods of immersion in the company.
One year of specialization in the 3rd year (Sales & Marketing, Finance, Human Resources) with a semester or One year of study abroad in one of our 97 partner high schools.
The main objective of the IPM is to train field managers who master the operational tools of management. Field managers endowed with the managerial skills required to create sustainable value for the company in the context of a globalized and turbulent economy, effectively and efficiently on the ground.
A generalist training with an internationally orientated focus, the IPM is open to all the company's professions with a specialization to opt for at the end of the course: Finance, Marketing or Logistics.
The IPM leads the students to build a portfolio of managerial skills according to professional projects. They will be skilled communicators and negotiators and will master the managerial challenges of sustainable and responsible development.
-Sales and Marketing: IPM graduates can start their careers as junior product manager assistants, marketing research assistants, sales promotion assistants, trade marketing assistants, customer relations assistants, communication assistants, event project managers, e-marketers, export assistants (bi/trilingual) in order to move into management positions.
-Finance: IPM graduates can start their careers as insurance sales advisors, bank account managers (individuals), bank account managers, business center managers, accounting and management control assistants in order to move into management positions.
-Human resources management: IPM graduates can start their careers as recruitment managers, HR assistants, recruitment managers, continuing education and career development managers, compensation managers, internal communication managers, HR consultants.
- Entrepreneurship and innovation: IPM graduates can start their careers as entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs in an existing organization, start-up creators, business owners, consultants in SME management, consultants in organization and strategy, consultants in innovation management, R&D project managers, social entrepreneurs etc.…
Recognized Diploma by the Moroccan State allowing to work in public institutions and to integrate public universities on a national and international scale.
- 24 weeks minimum of internship in a company (including one work and study year).
- Mandatory academic exchange: one semester or one year abroad.
- Two courses "standard course or English course".
- More than 1000 hours lessons in English.
- A permanent faculty shared with our partners.
- Possibility of integrating a master’s degree or a Grande Ecole Program in Morocco or abroad.
- Possibility of double degree.