Strategic and Digital Marking Master mainly focuses on strategies and the digital literacy of customer market. This program aims to equip the participants with the strategic, digital, and entrepreneurial skills for todays and tomorrow’s job markets. The curriculum of the program focuses on digital design and user experience as well as the digitalisation of interactions between paying customers, free users and business to understand how corporations do business in a digital world.
Based on a strong cooperation between professional partners and our international faculty, the students will acquire competencies in core areas like strategy, complex problem solving and decision making. They will also gain comprehensive theoretical and practical insights, which will equip them for a career in the world of strategy, consulting, and digital business creation.
The program Assets
- Degree recognized by the Moroccan State
- Accredited AACSB Degree (International recognition)
- Business School ranked in the prestigious QS World University Rankings
- Business School ranked No. 1 in Morocco and North Africa by Jeune Afrique magazine
- Opportunity to spend a gap year at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida
- Diversified professional perspectives
- Pedagogy with a strong sense of community
- International mobility opportunities
- Double degree opportunities
- Professionalization: Minimum of 4 months of internship
- Associative activities included in the program: Social project
- Student activities: Clubs, International Student Bureau, Sports activities, etc.
Combining the theoretical and practical aspects of Marketing, this master’s degree enables students to acquire an in-depth knowledge of marketing strategies, as well as all the related disciplines, such as consumer psychology, international marketing, digital marketing, market research, etc.
Including modules taught in English, this master’s degree equips you, through the acquisition of technical, communicative and linguistic skills, for a better professional integration.
In addition, the program includes a semester covering the fundamentals of the Management fields, allowing each student to learn about the best managerial practices.
Steps to follow in order to apply in the Master program :
: Pre-application on the UIR website: http://candidature.uir.ac.ma
: Preparation of the online application form & file
: Uploading Motivational Video
: Admission : Results available on the candidate space
All students with a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
The application file must include the following documents:
• Copy of the Baccalaureate diploma
• Transcripts of the first year of higher education
• Transcripts of the 2nd year of higher education
• For candidates who have already obtained their diploma
Transcripts of grades from the 3rd year of higher education
The certificate of completion or copy of the diploma
• For candidates in the process of graduation
Certificate of completion of the 3rd year of graduate studies