The Master International Business program
provides students with an in-depth knowledge of international market
operations, as well as a proficiency in international business development
strategies in a constantly changing globalized system.
Through the Master International Business
Program, our alumni are empowered with the managerial skills necessary to
operate in a multicultural context, as well as the in-depth knowledge to deal
with the most complex situations that companies are facing in an international
context. This is an intense program where students are formed by a group of
internationally renowned academics and professional experts who mentor them and
prepare them throughout the course for a successful international career.
- Business School ranked in the prestigious QS World University Rankings
- Business School ranked No. 1 in Morocco and North Africa by Jeune Afrique magazine
- Possibility of spending a gap year at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida
- Innovative practical sessions including group and individual work allowing students to challenge and develop their leadership and team building skills
- Multicultural and multilingual learning environment with professors from diverse cultural backgrounds and with strong international experience
- Pedagogy with a strong sense of community
- International mobility opportunities
- Double degree opportunities
- Professionalization: Minimum of 4 months of internship
- Associative activities included in the program: Social project
- Student activities: Clubs, International Student Bureau, Sports activities, etc.
International Business Master degree enables students to acquire a deeper knowledge of international market operations for both exports and imports, as well as a proficiency in international business development strategies in an ever-changing global system.
Including modules taught in English, this Master degree will equip you with technical, communicational and linguistic skills for a better professional integration. In addition, the program includes a semester covering the fundamentals of the Management fields, allowing all students to immerse on the best managerial practices.
Steps to follow in order to apply in the Master program :
: Pre-application on the UIR website: http://candidature.uir.ac.ma
: Preparation of the online application form & file
:Uploading Motivational Video
:Admission : Results available on the candidate space
All students with a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
The application file must include the following documents
•Copy of the Baccalaureate diploma
•Transcripts of the first year of higher education
•Transcripts of the 2nd year of higher education
•For candidates who have already obtained their diploma
Transcripts of grades from the 3rd year of higher education
The certificate of completion or copy of the diploma
•For candidates in the process of graduation
Certificate of completion of the 3rd year of graduate studies