The Master in Finance and Applied Economics – AAC, Accounting, Audit & Control, of Rabat Business School aims to prepare high-level executives specializing in accounting, finance, management control and auditing for firms, and financial institutions.
This Master’s first vocation is to train future chartered-accountants and auditors enabling them to get prepared, in the best conditions, for the examinations of the Superior Diploma of Accounting and Management (DSCG).
The Master in Finance and Applied Economics - AAC has an outstanding reputation with recruiters and students, this has only been possible thanks to the unconditional support of a teaching team composed of a committed faculty and expert professionals.
Students must adapt to the rhythm of intense and regular work to develop their skills in terms of know-how. Adaptability is one of the soft skills that makes a difference, an essential quality in our ever-changing world and an indispensable asset to the personal and professional success of our alumni.
The Program Assets
- Degree recognized by the Moroccan State
- Accredited AACSB Degree (International recognition)
- Business School ranked in the prestigious QS World University Rankings
- Business School ranked No. 1 in Morocco and North Africa by Jeune Afrique magazine
- Trading room connected to the Bloomberg Plaform (for real-time international financial data, portfolio management and trading)
- Close relationship with the Order of Chartered-Accountants and the stock exchange
- Training in line with the needs of major audit and consulting firms
- Certification of certain modules
- Diversified professional perspectives
- Pedagogy with a strong sense of community
- International mobility opportunities
- Double degree opportunities
- Professionalization: Minimum of 4 months of internship
- Associative activities included in the program: Social project
- Student activities: Clubs, International Student Bureau, Sports activities, etc.
The Master in Finance and Applied Economics – AAC allows students to acquire:
•The ability to understand the company to carry out a global financial diagnosis.
•Mastery of the accounting, financial, legal, and fiscal dimensions to solve complex and transversal management problems.
•Expertise in audit techniques.
•Understanding of the theories and practices of financial markets to guide the financial choices of companies.
Step 1 : Pre-application on the UIR website http://candidature.uir.ac.ma
Step 2: Preparation of the online application form & file
Step 3 : Uploading Motivational Video
Step 4 : Admission : Results available on the candidate space
All students with a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
The application file must include the following documents:
•Copy of the Baccalaureate diploma
•Transcripts of the first year of higher education
•Transcripts of the 2nd year of higher education
•For candidates who have already obtained their diploma
Transcripts of grades from the 3rd year of higher education
The certificate of completion or copy of the diploma
•For candidates in the process of graduation
Certificate of completion of the 3rd year of graduate studies