The research conducted in the laboratory contributes to the overall strategy and reputation of the university. Researchers who are members of the laboratory publish their studies in journals that are indexed and ranked in international lists in their respective fields of expertise. Besides, and in line with the university's overall strategy for applied research, the laboratory addresses issues that directly concern Moroccan business and the national economic landscape, thus aiming to solve business problems and contribute to the overall development of the national economy.
The laboratory regularly organizes conferences, seminars and events in collaboration with national and international partners. These events provide a platform for laboratory members to develop research activities in partnership with their counterparts both nationally and internationally, thus contributing to the reputation and notoriety of the laboratory and the university. Members of the laboratory regularly participate in external conferences and seminars, symposia, city councils and radio and television emissions.
Recent publications from BEAR-Lab members include:
- AOUAM Tarik, "Effect of setup time reduction on supply chain safety stocks", Journal of Manufacturing Systems, October 2018 (CNRS 3)
- AOUAM Tarik, "On the effect of overtime and subcontracting on supply chain safety stocks", Omega, 2018 (CNRS 3)
- BOUBAKER Heni, "A Dual Generalized Long Memory Process for Forecasting Polish Electricity Price: Wavelet- Neural Network Approach, Economic Modelling", 2018 (CNRS 2)
- PEDRAZA-ACOSTA Isabel, "Dynamisms of financialization: Circuits of power in globalized production networks, Human Relations", April 2018 (CNRS2)
- PEDRAZA-ACOSTA Isabel, "Framing Risk and Performance in the management of buyer/supplier transactions: The production and management of overflows", Journal of Management Accounting Research, 2018 (CNRS 2)
- ZOUADI Tarik, "Hybrid manufacturing/ remanufacturing lot-sizing problem and supplier selection with returns, under carbon emission constraint", International Journal of Production Research, November 2017 (CNRS 2)