Rabat Business School opens 40 seats to candidates admitted to the CNAEM competition. The first ten affected will benefit from an "excellence scholarship" awarded by the International University of Rabat. These scholarships represent a total free study during the 3 years of the Grande École Program.
In addition to the "excellence scholarships", candidates may also submit a "merit scholarships" application corresponding to a partial reduction or total exemption from tuition fees as well as a "study loan" application to the "TAMWIL UIR" support fund created at the Caisse Centrale de Guarantee (CCG).
The Rabat Business School's Grande Ecole Program (PGE) is set up, regarding Europian standards, to train high-level company managers and CEOs, able to evolve in any complex multicultural environments. Its Anglo-Saxon model pedagogy alternates academic teachings with concrete experimentation.
Through its content, Rabat Business School's EMP enables everyone to acquire the essential management skills for an Accomplished Manager able to efficiently and effectively manage the company activities both with a generalist's vision and a specialist’s expertise, to create value in a sustainable way for all stakeholders and to innovate, adapt to a shifting and turbulent business environment, making of cultural diversity a lever of excellence.
Educate, train and assist future managers to acquire the professional and personal skills necessary to effectively manage an organization and thus contribute to the creation of economic value in the context of a globalized economy.
The Rabat Business School Grande École Program is built around three levers:
- The young manager of tomorrow will necessarily have an INTERNATIONAL profile and be open to MULTICULTURALITY.
- The young manager of tomorrow must be, once he leaves school, a "junior expert" in a key management field in order to be immediately operational, effective and credible in his function.
- The young manager of tomorrow will have to be a "relational leader", experienced in managing human diversity, to drive change within the organization and encourage the company to adapt to its environment.
Access to the Program
Admission to the Grande Ecole - Master in Management Program is open:
In first year for:
- Students who have successfully completed two years of commercial preparatory classes (via CNAEM);
- Students who have obtained a DEUG, BTS, DUT or equivalent accredited diploma in management sciences;
- Students who have validated 4 semesters in an accredited program and in the field of management.
In the second year for:
- Students who have obtained an accredited bachelor's degree in management sciences;
- Students who have validated 6 semesters in an accredited program and in the field of management.
International Training Course
During their studies, all PGE students are required to spend at least one semester abroad in partner universities around the world, with the possibility for some students to spend two semesters, which in some cases makes it possible for them to complete these studies with a double degree.
Experimentation and professional orientation
At the Rabat Business School, microenterprises enable students who have joined the program from the first year to get involved in the operational management of a microenterprise and to lead projects throughout the academic year.
During the first years of study, students are involved in setting up and running a microenterprise. These experiences contribute to developing a sense of responsibility, initiative and professionalism, essential qualities for a successful career. The Grande École Program gradually leads students to build their training paths according to their professional projects.
Internships in companies (minimum 26 weeks spread over 3 years)
- 1st year PGE internship: at the end of the first year of study, this internship aims to introduce the student to the company, to enable him/her to validate his/her choice of a sector of activity as part of the construction of his/her professional project and to introduce him/her to "customer" relations and commercial negotiation, fundamental elements in the functioning and management of a company.
- 2nd year PGE internship: at the end of the second year of study, this internship aims to allow the student to discover a function within the company in order to clarify his/her first professional orientation choices.
- 3rd year PGE internship: at the end of the third year, this "Function" internship allows the student to develop his/her thesis project, the Graduating Project, in line with her/his professional objectives.
Graduates of the Grande Ecole Program can enter professions covering the various management fields:
- Financial Analyst
- Controller of management
- Internal/External Auditor
- Marketing research manager
- Product manager
- Merchandising Manager
- Junior Consultant