At Rabat Business School, we believe that a successful career in finance requires a solid background in corporate and market finance, which is why the International Finance Master's program provides a comprehensive finance education based on the Level-1 Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification with additional professional modules practiced on the Bloomberg trading room.
The CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) certification is one of the most prestigious professional certifications in finance and business. CFA graduates go on to work mostly in asset management firms, banks and investment banks, brokerage firms, consulting firms, insurance companies and pension funds.
At the end of this program, students will be BMC (Bloomberg Market Concepts) certified, an international certification recognized by the finance industry, and will have acquired the necessary skills to pass the CFA level-1 and IFQ (Islamic Finance Qualification).
In addition to the technical skills acquired throughout the program, the Master International Finance includes several soft skills and coaching modules.
One of the reasons why we believe that the graduates of the Master International Finance will be successful in their professional integration is first the "Pro-Oriented" nature of the program, allowing students to put into practice their theoretical knowledge in professional situations such as Bloomberg trading room simulations and real-life case studies. In addition to the international character of the school and the program, which is illustrated by courses taught exclusively in English, speakers from different nationalities, and the possibility of an international academic exchange.
The program Assets
• Degree recognized by the Moroccan State
• Accredited AACSB Degree (International recognition)
• Business School ranked in the prestigious QS World University Rankings
• Business School ranked No. 1 in Morocco and North Africa by Jeune Afrique magazine
• Bloomberg trading room allowing students to put into practice their theoretical knowledge of the stock market and financial market operations.
• Preparation of very prestigious international professional certifications (CFA, IFQ, BMC)
• Pedagogy with a strong sense of community
• International mobility opportunities
• Double degree opportunities
• Professionalization: Minimum of 4 months of internship
• Associative activities included in the program: Social project
• Student activities: Clubs, International Student Bureau, Sports activities, etc.
• CFA preparation - Chartered Financial Analyst - level 1: Representing a real guarantee of mastering key technical skills. Graduates who succeed in obtaining this certification benefit from the best professional opportunities in the field.
• IFQ Preparation - Islamic Finance Qualification
• BMC Certification - Bloomberg Market Concepts
• Ability to use the most requested operational tools in the professional market: financial information systems, VBA, Excel, Bloomberg.
• Understanding and anticipating operations on the stock and financial markets.
: Pre-application on the UIR website: http://candidature.uir.ac.ma
: Preparation of the online application form & file
: Uploading Motivational Video
: Admission : Results available on the candidate space
All students with a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
The application file must include the following documents:
•Copy of the Baccalaureate diploma
•Transcripts of the first year of higher education
•Transcripts of the 2nd year of higher education
•For candidates who have already obtained their diploma
Transcripts of grades from the 3rd year of higher education
The certificate of completion or copy of the diploma
•For candidates in the process of graduation
Certificate of completion of the 3rd year of graduate studies