The Higher School of Computer Science and Digital offers training in "Bac + 5 Engineer Cycle". Access to the first year of the engineering cycle is based on criteria of academic excellence and on the admission to the examination tests. Access to the upper years (second year, third year, fourth year) is done by title ‘AST’, candidates are required to present their academic records and pass interviews.
PARALLEL ADMISSION of the engineering cycle
Eligibility criteria in second year:
- Scientific baccalaureate, specialties: mathematical sciences, experimental sciences, sciences and techniques, or equivalent.
- Have validated the 1st year of a scientific preparatory class, or the 1st year of the SMI sector, or the 1st year of an accredited sector of an engineering school, or the 1st year of the higher education cycle of an accredited scientific stream (L1).
Eligibility criteria in third year:
- Candidates who have validated or in the process of validating a diploma at Bac +2 level or who have validated the CNC
- Students from the Moroccan system: only candidates from sectors accredited by the ministry can apply
- Students from a foreign study system: an equivalence procedure must be carried out with the supervisory ministry
File review for: Applicants with the equivalent of modules validated over a year or two years of higher education.
Eligibility criteria in fourth year
- Application to UIR programs must be made on the website: www.uir.ac.ma
- Applicants are subjected to different types of tests (written and / or oral competition) depending on the chosen course.