The mission of our school is to train computer engineers in different specialties, equip them with skills that can be transposed to all sectors of business and industry, and ensure their employability as soon as they obtain their degree.
Program Educational Objectives
The program objectives (PEO) of the Bachelor of Science in Computer science program of the Higher School of Computer Science and Digital at International University of Rabat are listed below:
- PEO-1 (Professional Practice): Graduates will apply principles and practices of computing grounded in mathematics and science to successfully complete hardware and/or software-related engineering projects to meet customer business objectives and/or productively engage in research.
- PEO-2 (Cross-disciplinary Foundations): Graduates will Understand and deploy principles from theory of computing, mathematics, and theories of programming languages, in appropriate contexts, when needed.
- PEO-3 (Teamwork & Communication): Graduates will creatively solve problems, communicate effectively, and successfully function in multi-disciplinary teams.
- PEO-4 (Impact & Responsibility): Graduates will become productive members of society with high ethical and professional standards, who make sound technical or managerial decisions, and have the ability to lead change in a range of contexts and to be lifelong learners.
Graduates of the computer science engineering program will have the ability to:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
The enrollment and graduation numbers for recent years are as follows:
*Expected to graduate