Join a growing Faculty in a fully-recognized Institution
The International University of Rabat (UIR) is a public-private partnership, an original and innovative model in the development context of Morocco and Africa. UIR, fully recognized by the State, includes several schools (Rabat Business School, Aerospace, Renewable Energy, Architecture, Political Science, Law, Medical Dental etc.).
Since its creation in 2010, Rabat Business School (RBS) has grown rapidly and has become the largest School of the University with today 1,600 students with 40 core faculty members. RBS offers a range of bilingual (English/French) bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs in various fields such as Marketing, International Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management or Human Resources Management.
RBS is waiting for AACSB accreditation.
The campus, built according to the highest international standards, is located in Technopolis, Rabat’s business cluster. Rabat has a strong economy and is recognized for its outstanding quality of life and cultural environment with a wide range of private and public amenities including excellent primary and secondary schools.
In the framework of its development, RBS is opening 10 full time faculty positions (Assistant, Associate or Full) in the following disciplines:
- - 2 positions in Marketing
- - 2 positions in Human Recourses Management/OB
- - 2 positions in Strategy
- - 2 positions in Management Control/Accounting
- - 1 position in Supply Chain Management
- - 1 position in Management of Information Systems
Appointments are made at Full Professor, Associate or Assistant ranks depending on research and teaching record. Candidates for Assistant Professor positions with high research potential will be considered.
In accordance with our strategic plan and rapid growth, we are looking for high-potential candidates to join us. The successful applicant:
- - Has completed a doctoral degree in a business-related field and in an internationally recognized institution
- - Demonstrates excellent potential to publish in high quality peer-reviewed research journals in management disciplines;
- - Has a track record of teaching in English;
- - Is willing to contribute in a proactive and collegial manner to her/his Academic Department and to the local, national and international visibility of Rabat Business School.
Interested applicants should send the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2020:
- - A cover letter and a curriculum vitae (including a list of publications in peer-reviewed journals)
- - A brief research and teaching statement
- - A recently published research paper
- - A record of teaching effectiveness (if applicable)