Teams in this area are working on energy technologies integration and deployment for many applications, such as seawater desalination, ground water pumping/irrigation, public lighting. They have supported by many R&D projects as follows:
- Genial: Development d'une troisieme generation d'alliage AL-LI pour l'Industrie Aeronautique.
- SmartCM: Application of Structural Heath Monitoring using Lamb waves in developing smart composite material structures for the automotive industry.
- BDR: Passive Drag Reduction of the Road Vehicle
- WTEC: Wind Turbine Efficiency and Controllability Improvement
- SCar: UIR Solar Car
The projects' teams are mainly focusing on vehicles' aerodynamics and smart materials. They have funding supports as follows:
The projects' teams are mainly focusing on bio-mechanics and bio-informatics and their intersection with mechanics and materials for health applications. They have submitted applications for possible funding as follows:
- CanPI-DiaP: Cancer du Poumon : Plateforme Intelligente de Diagnostic Précoce.
- SELFSERV : Platform for smarter health organization.
- MOD-KNEE : Multi-objective study of the human knee biomechanical behavior: High Tibial Osteotomy (HTO) surgical operation.
- OST-CANCER Modélisation mécano-biologique de l’impact des traitements médicaux sur l’évolution de l’ostéoporose.
The projects' teams are mainly focusing on energy efficiency in buildings including EV integration. They have funding supports as follows:
- HELECAR: Approaches for optimal predictive energy management for BEV and PHEV by using Moroccan TIC.
- CASANET: Context-Aware Sensor-Actuator Networks for Energy-Efficient Buildings.
- MIGRID: Towards Smart MicroGrids: Renewable Energy Integration into Smart Buildings.
- HOLSYS: A Holistic IoT and Big Data Platform for SmartBuilding Energy Management Systems
- AFRIKATATERRE: Towards resilient architectures, Solar Dechathlon Africa.