Research topics related mainly to the country's socioeconomic issues, such as climate change, renewable energies, health, environment and transportation. In fact, the team’s research activities are dedicated to investigate questions and related technical difficulties by proposing new solutions with high technological, social, economic, and environmental impacts.The main topics addressed by the MM’s team:
- Smart vehicles, structures, and materials
- Multiphasic modeling and simulation for behavior of multiscale (nano, micro, and macro) of materials, structures and process.
- Structural and aerodynamics analyses for mechanical structures used in automotive, aeronautics, and energetics industries.
- Experimental characterization of materials (elaboration, mechanical tests, wind tunnel tests, microstructural tests, thermal tests, fatigue and fracture tests, height strain rate deformation...).
- Light-weighting materials for automotive, aeronautics, and energetics applications
- Fatigue behavior of mechanical structure such as welded and riveted joints,
- Developing in non-destructive evaluation methods and techniques and their applications in structural health monitoring, structural health evaluation in automotive, aeronautics, and energetics industries.
- Biomechanics, mechanobiology and biomedical engineering
- Powder metallurgy, composite material, material for refrigeration application and advanced materials processing and design of High Carbon Steels by Liquid Phase Sintering, Improvement of Mechanical Properties of Steel Alloy, Processing and Design, and modelling structure optimization.