Morocco has been leading an ambitious sustainable development strategy for the past decade, particularly in the energy sector. This ambition is manifested by the deployment of renewable energy infrastructures, and recently the electric vehicles charging stations and open and shared data communication, favorable factors to support research actions in the field of connected electromobility.
In this context, PSA Peugeot Citroën has setup an "Open-Lab" entitled "Sustainable Mobility for Africa", one of whose axes is dedicated to electric mobility in Morocco and the rest of Africa as well.The consortium of the Open-Lab is composed of prestigious Moroccan, American and French universities and research centers.
Anas Lahlou: Optimal energy management of electric and hybrid vehicles in the Moroccan ICT context
Youssef Naitmalek: Approaches for Range Prediction of Electric and hybrid Vehicles
- Lahlou, F. Ossart, E. Boudard, F. Roy, M. Bakhouya, A Dynamic Programming Approach for Thermal Comfort Control in Electric Vehicles, in the 2018 Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference (VPPC), Chicago, Illinois, USA, 2018.
- Lahlou, F. Ossart, E. Boudard, F. Roy, M. Bakhouya, Programmation Dynamique Appliquee a l’Optimisation du Confort Thermique dans un Vehicule Electrique, in 3eme edition du Symposium de Genie Electrique, Nancy, France, 2018.
- Lahlou, F. Ossart, E. Boudard, F. Roy, M. Bakhouya, A Thermal Comfort Control Approach for Electric Vehicles, Selected for a special issue to be published in 2019.
- Y. Naitmalek, M. Najib, M. Bakhouya, M. Essaaidi, Forecasting the State-of-Charge of Batteries in Micro-Grid Systems , submitted to WCCS 2019.
- Nait-Sidi-Moh, A. Ruzmetov, M. Bakhouya, Y. Naitmalek, J. Gaber, A Prediction Model of Electric Vehicle Charging Requests, EUSPN, November 5-8, 2018, Leuven, Belgium.
- S. Boulmrharj, Y. NaitMalek, A. El Mouatamid, M. Bakhouya, R. Ouladsine, M. Ouldmoussa, K. Zine-dine, M. Khaidar, R. Abid, A Characterization Methodology for Performance Evaluation of a PV-Battery System using Wireless Sensors, SEST, Seville, Spain, 2018.