The measures consist in particular of:
- Training students in research techniques
- Mentoring junior professors
- Encouraging teachers to be active in research laboratories to carry out quality studies professors publish specialized books that can meet the needs of students and professors;
- Stimulating and leading reflection on the advisability of the creation of a specialized legal journal, and steering its implementation, in coordination with the teachers and researchers of the UIR;
- Supervising research work on relevant and innovative themes likely to contribute to the good reputation of the UIR and to its consolidation and influence;
- Conducting and stimulating research in dedicated laboratories;
- Proposing the ordering of books, journals and print or electronic subscriptions to law journals.