The Master's programs are open to students who have obtained a Bachelor's degree in Political Studies from the International University of Rabat and to those who hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in law, economics or social and human sciences. Admission is based on a review of the student's application and an interview with the heads of the master's programs.
The master's programs are double degrees with Sciences-Po Grenoble in the following two cases:
- For students who hold a Bachelor's degree in Political Studies from the International University of Rabat.
- For external students, when they are selected jointly with Sciences-Po Grenoble. In this case, they spend the first year of studies in this institution and the second year at the UIR.
- Eligibility on the basis of a file composed of the elements below to be submitted on the UIR website ("On-line registration" tab):
- Photocopies of the baccalaureate and all years of higher education transcripts.
- Copy of the National Identity Card (CIN) or passport.
- Admission based on an interview (general knowledge and motivation) with the teaching faculty, who will draw up a final list of admitted applicants including a main list and a complementary list.