We are currently looking for experienced, hard-working and motivated ESL/ESP teachers to reinforce our existing team of English language professionals. PLCC caters for a wide range of learners including students and continuing education clients. Our ideal candidates are expected to teach an average of 380 hours a year and are given a range of courses across university schools and departments. They are also expected to be involved in other academic and organizational aspects related to their academic objectives. We are targeting lively, enthusiastic, and committed English language professionals who want to become part of a supportive and accommodating community.
Our ideal candidate needs to:
- Possess a native speaker level of competence
- A Master’s degree or equivalent (ESL/ESP)
- A minimum of two years' experience and proven ability to teach ESP and ESL to a wide variety of university levels
- Mastery of other languages (Arabic or French, especially) and proven experience in innovative and hybrid teaching methods are considered a plus.
The International University of Rabat (UIR) is a public-private partnership, an original and innovative model in the development context of Morocco and Africa. UIR, fully recognized by the State, includes several schools (Rabat Business School, Aerospace, Renewable Energy, Architecture, Political Science, Law, etc.).
Since its creation in 2010, Rabat Business School (RBS) has grown rapidly and has become the largest School of the University with today 1,400 students. RBS offers a range of bilingual (English/French) bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs in various fields such as Marketing, International Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management or Human Resources Management.
RBS is eligible for AACSB accreditation.
The campus, built according to the highest international standards, is located in Technopolis, Rabat’s business cluster. Rabat has a strong economy and is recognized for its outstanding quality of life and cultural environment with a wide range of private and public amenities including excellent primary and secondary schools.
- Une spécialité dans l’une des disciplines suivantes : Chirurgie, Orthopédie Dento-Faciale, Prothèse Amovible, Prothèse Fixée et Pédodontie.
- Une expérience professionnelle approfondie (certificats ou diplômes) dans un des domaines odontologiques demandés,
- Une expérience acquise dans l’enseignement supérieur en Médecine dentaire.
- Une demande de candidature, précisant notamment la spécialité du candidat et le grade pour lequel il postule,
- Un curriculum vitae détaillé, une lettre de motivation ainsi qu'une copie des travaux de recherche,
- Une note pédagogique et de recherche
- Toute information utile pour soutenir la candidature.