The CABF is based on the regulations in force and is open to best national and international practices.
The objectives of the CABF are to:
• Understand the bank's new corporate governance operating methods and best national and international practices
• Develop expertise and skills in banking governance and improve the functioning of the Boards
• Understand the role and responsibilities of directors within banks
• Know the responsibilities of the Board of Directors (and the Risk Committee) with respect to risks
• Understand the issues of transparency and dissemination of information,Identify and implement techniques to promote more effective collegiality for board decision-making
• Use the right tools for effective board functioning.