To this end, we recommend that you read the various sections below carefully. he admissions process for freshman year at UIR is made up of four main steps, as specified below : Before starting your online application, you must have :
- A valid and up-to-date e-mail address
- Your junior year transcripts and your latest senior year transcripts.
- Your transcripts relating to the common core of your high school degree (equivalent: sophomore year).
The various steps of the application process are described in detail in the Applicant's Guide, available below:Learn more
Below is a brief summary:
- Access to UIR education is based on criteria of excellence and the successful completion of entrance exams.
- Applications to UIR programs must be submitted through the website via the following link: :
- Applicants must take different types of tests (written and/or oral competitive exams) depending on the field of study chosen.
- Step 1: Pre-application on the UIR website : Pre-application
- Step 2: Preparation of the online application form
- Step 3: Invitation to take the exam
- Step 4: Qualifying + admission tests for the programs: Business School and Automotive and Aerospace Engineering
- Admission tests for the rest of the programs
- Step 5: Admission
- For more information about the exams, send your questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send us your queries at email@example.com