WHAT IS ERASMUS+ KA107?
As part of its international cooperation policy, UIR has joined the Erasmus + program. This program, which is dedicated to higher education institutions, contributes to the development of a European space of higher education with an international dimension by pursuing several objectives, including:
- improving the quality and strengthening the European dimension of higher education;
- increasing the mobility of students, professors and academic staff;
- strengthening multilateral cooperation;
- transparency and recognition of acquired qualifications;
- the internationalization of European higher education institutions.
The program promotes mobility in Europe and internationally for students (for study periods or internships), faculty, and all administrative staff of higher education institutions. It also facilitates cooperation actions through strategic partnerships, knowledge alliances or capacity building projects, and joint Master’s Degree Courses.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
enrolled and have completed at least one year at UIR.
Must have a GPA above 2,5/4 overall
equivalent to 13/20
Must have a B2 level in English
HOW TO APPLY ?
1. Check with your academic advisor if you are eligible
for a mobility
2. Carefully read the CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
3. Fill out the online form and upload the required