They also make it possible to enrich motor experience and to discover new practices in the realm of physical education, sports education and competitive sports.
The UIR sports teams are present at the various university championships at a national and international level.
The sports infrastructures at UIR
- A semi-Olympic indoor swimming pool
- A multi-purpose sports hall
- A grass field
- Two tennis courts
- Two basketball courts (outdoor)
- Two volleyball courts (outdoor)
- A mini-soccer field (outdoor)
- A handball field (outdoor)
- Table tennis (indoor/outdoor)
- A fitness room (aerobics, Latin dance, oriental dance, modern dance, etc.)
- A Martial Arts room
- A weight-lifting room
- Three table tennis tables (outdoor)