The International University of Rabat has an asserted international vocation, and places openness onto the world at the heart of its mission. The development of international academic partnerships of UIR takes place in Europe and the Mediterranean, in Asia and Oceania, in the Americas, and with African countries that are friends of Morocco, thus giving full meaning to the UIR’s vision of being: “A world-class African university”.
UIR’s international strategy is deployed through:
- The promotion of UIR among universities around the world, through the conclusion of bilateral agreements, and through the representation of UIR in international university networks and international study abroad events, etc;
- The admission and integration of foreign students into UIR for semesters of academic mobility and/or exchange with transfer of credits;
- The admission and integration of foreign students into UIR within the framework of the UIR Summer School;
- The admission and integration of foreign professors into UIR for semesters of mobility (“visiting scholar”) and/or research;
- The promotion and development of the international mobility of students, faculty and administrative staff of UIR among partner universities;
- The development of sustained cooperation with internationally renowned foreign universities on the five continents;
- The implementation of double degree programs or co-degree programs with renowned foreign universities;
- UIR’s participation in research projects of international scope (research contracts, European research programs, etc.);
- The development of academic partnerships on the African continent, and the consolidation of current partnerships in Africa.