Scholarships grant a partial reduction or total exemption from tuition fees and possibly housing. They are intended for students from disadvantaged or modest backgrounds. This financial aid policy is a commitment of UIR over the duration of the program of study, according to the terms and conditions outlined in the “Regulations for the granting of scholarships”.
Application for scholarships includes the online scholarship form, the scholarship application form and the regulations for the granting of scholarships. This file, compiled from your applicant page (accessible from our website www.uir.ac.ma for new students only), will allow us to find out about your current financial and family situation. For this reason, you must provide all the requested documents so the commission can assess your case in full knowledge of the facts. We would like to assure you that all information provided to the commission will be remain confidential.
The scholarship commission will only process complete applications. Reimbursement of registration fees cannot be made in the event that a partial or full scholarship is granted:
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Only applications from applicants who have been accepted and registered in UIR programs will be processed by the scholarship commission.
- The applicant must submit his or her scholarship application in a structured manner: by arranging the documents in order, and by indicating (on the top right) of each supporting document provided the number appearing in the 3rd column of the table of the list of documents to be provided.
- A scholarship granted by UIR is not renewed in the event of a student failing the year.
- A scholarship awarded by UIR only covers tuition fees at UIR (partial or in full). It does not cover tuition fees that are due from UIR's academic partners in the case of joint programs (e.g. joint Master's courses).
- The start date for the submission of scholarship applications for new students: 1 July 2019
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us at